about meee

 Soo Welcome to My Official Blogger Page,Here I'll post things I like doing and you can read all about me ,its being updated every month so "follow me"      g 

ANyways I'm going to see the nurse next week to get my injection She was talking to me the other day and wants to higher up the dosage and get it done every 3Weeks instead of every month. The staff told me theres a Covid-19 Jab that I have to sign up for  I'm so happy what I got off Santa clause and Hopefully in the next month or two the Covid-19 will let us go out and do things Im actually waiting to go for a hotel Spa break in Kinard   with my Key worker Honour. Feeling tired these days so I must get enough sleep tonight and hopefully Ill be back to normal and wont need the radio @ night time. Im 29Years old and I love working with horses and love getting my Nails done.Its called "nail art" and Looks amazing when I get it done. I was watching The 40yr virgin when one of the cheerleaders turns into  a man.Its a lesbian film. I also like watching Mouse Hunt when the mouse cleverly out matchs the Flea bomb guy. The Staff said I can a bike for the sensory room so I can do my bike exercises without going to get wet outside. I love going on EBay and buying stuff online Im waiting for a clip on nose ring and Pj's and a game online.It takes about 1-2weeks to mail to me.My New years resolution is : 1.Keep busy 2.Take it easy and have naps 3.Eat healthy 4. Treat myself. My throat is all sore at the moment must be all the fizzy drinks im having. 

Estimated delivery Wednesday, Jan 6, 2021 Wednesday, Jan 27, 2021



Estimated delivery Mon, 11 Jan - Wed, 27 Jan





Colour: Pink Style 3

Size: UK 8 / EU 41 / US 10

Design: Ladies designer Hard Sole Comfy Slip On Pull UGG

Estimated delivery Thu, 07 Jan - Wed, 27 Jan

QTY: 5PCS

Color: Silver

Estimated delivery Wed, 27 Jan - Fri, 26 Mar

Tracking number: Tracking numberTYZPH0004140894YQ























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENjoy It

New diet New me? 2021